Roller blinds are made of fabric that rolls around a pole to close and open. They can be opened by a spring, chain, remote control or automatically. There are two main types of finishes at the bottom: straight or shaped.
Roller blinds are made in a variety of fabrics including total blackout, transparent, anti-glare, sun-screen, Coronasafe antivirus, anti-pollen Pollergen, acoustic absorbtion, fire retardant, thermal insulation, heat-reflection, fire-retardant, printed design, striped, floral, anti-bacterial, polyester, linen, cotton, suede, machine-washable, moisture-resistant, mould-resistant, holland, jacquard and patterned.
More options include:
- Print logos, photos, images or RAL color onto fabric
- Hidden blinds to conceal blind hardware inside the wall
- Fabrics with daytime privacy while still being able to see outside
- See also Zip side-channels for blackout
- Genuine Rollease-Acmeda® smooth controls for superior reliability, dependability and strength
- Contra-rolling where the blind tube hardware is partly hidden
- Roof roller blinds
- Recover blinds with new fabric same day
- Antimicrobial protective silver coating to prevent the growth of stains in fabric, odour-causing bacteria, mould and mildew.
- Braiding, lacing and stiffened scallops
- Reverse fabric on old blinds - same day service
- Specialist fittings such as anti-microbial chain control, crank handle control, anti-billow fabric
- See-through "portholes" that allow a view out
Replace fabric same day
Download Perfect Fit brochure for tilt and turn windows